Be Your Own House Contractor

Dear Readers,
Every once in awhile someone takes the time to say something nice and make your job worth all the work.

Carl, I just came to find out about your book on building a new home and I have to tell you that this is the BEST book I have ever seen.

I have not stopped reading it. I am glued to it.

I have a passion for designing and building homes. I would like to share that with you if you are OK with it. I also have couple of questions that I will ask on my next email.

Thank you so much for the book. It's simple but at the same time covers everything one needs to know about construction. Just the way I would do it.

Thank you so much and God bless you and your family.

Reggie A., Texas.

Read More about this Book
No, thank you Reggie for the kind words and for taking the time to write them.
It means a lot.
Carl