How to Read Blueprints

Byoh.com has a section called How to Read House Plans that will teach you how to read blueprints.

The section even tells you why they are called "blueprints" even though they are no longer blue.
House plans (blueprints) are challenging for the new home builder to read, but the article on how to read house plans (blueprints) walks you through the entire process.

You'll learn what those dimensions on paper really are, to make changes early, what the various parts of a house plan are, and more.

How to Read House Plans will help you feel comfortable looking at any home plan.

"The first time I looked at a set of house plans I thought I was in over my head"... Read the rest HERE.

Then look for home plans from a few of my favorite home plan web sites at New Home Plans

Enjoy,
Carl