In answer to many of your questions as to where to find Owner Builder Construction Loans, the companies below still have them available (as of this post date).
The information posted below is from the lenders' web sites and may change without notice, as well as the availability of their loans. So, check their web sites to verify and call them.
NORMANDY CORPORATION SELF BUILD CONSTRUCTION LOAN
Normandy is a Direct Portfolio Lender specializing in residential and commercial construction lending. Their Self Build Construction Loan allows you to act as your own general contractor.
When you complete your new home, you may convert the construction loan with Normandy or with a mortgage lender of your choice.
Some of Normandy’s loan features include:
- Loan amounts from $75,000 to $1,750,000
- Loan amounts up to 90%* of the appraised value on single family, owner occupied, full income documentation, conforming loan amounts. Please call for additional information on other programs offered. (*Cross collateralization allowed on other properties, if needed, for maximum or greater loan amounts)
- Land purchase may be included in the construction loan, up to 75% of the lot purchase price
- Deal directly with the Loan Officer/Underwriter
- Full and Limited Documentation programs available Fast pre-qualification, typically within 3 to 5 business days
- Loans are available to Borrowers with excellent to less than perfect credit Flexible draw schedules
- 1 to 4 family homes preferred, see Multi-Family for more than 4 units
- 12 month construction term (longer terms considered on an exception basis)
- Interest only payments based on funds advanced
- Visit their website to see where they are currently offering loans.
Call today @ 800-390-7536 or use the "Pre-Qualify Now" link HERE.
Owner Builder Loans is a Direct Portfolio Lender that offers short-term construction loans.
Visit their website to see where they are currently offering loans.
Toll Free (800) 543-5600
NOTE: You may also want to read my construction loan pages on byoh.com: