Cost to Design House

I am a college student and I have to do project on anything and I chose "Building a House".

I need to know how much would it cost for someone to design my house for me.

I just need a estimation please could you help me.
Patricia


Hi Patricia,

David More, AIA, of Original Home Plans, a respected architect and frequent contributor to my web sites and blog gave an excellent and comprehensive answer to a very similar question.

"Creating an entirely new set of custom home plans requires a considerable amount of time and expertise. Design fees vary considerably based on these factors...Read the Rest.

Hope this helps Patricia, but if you need more info, don't hesitate to write again.

You can also contact David directly. His contact information is on his web site, Original Home Plans.

Carl Heldman, Byoh.com